Friday, October 22, 2010

Because I've been too quiet...

...I am filling out Tina's survey.  Looked fun, anyway.  So here's a bunch of random stuff about me.

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Couple of "real" people, but lets stick with Christine O'Donnell.  C'mon, grow a brain, lady.

How do you flush the toilet in public? With my hand, but then proceed to wash well. I’m not too germaphobic.  (Tina's answer, but I agree.)

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? I swear I have never NOT worn it.  Even if a stupid cop tried to claim I wasn't wearing it when he pulled me over for speeding in high school.  I took it off to get my wallet.  Don't do that people!  Stay put til they talk to you!

Do you have a crush on someone? Forgetting about Chris...I think Daniel Craig is pretty yummy.  I need a new Bond movie.  Stat.


Name one thing you worry about running out of. Deodorant.

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Ok, my favorite one I've heard is Bette Davis.  Not true, but I like it.



What is your favorite pizza topping? Olives, or Hawaiian.

Do you crack your knuckles? That's just dangerous.  My fingers pop out of joint.  Yucky anyway.

What song do you hate the most. Currently...Just the Way Your Are or whatever the title is by Bruno Mars.  Just overplayed.

Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No. Thank goodness.

What are your super powers? I can read minds.  You didn't know that?  Better watch out now.  ;)

Peppermint or spearmint? Either.  Both.  Yum.

Where are your car keys? In my purse.  Usually on the hook of our "mail center".

Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Any and everyone's.

What’s your most annoying habit? I'll go with I'm a leg shaker.  One of those annoying fidgeters that will make an entire bench move.

Where did you last go on vacation? New Hampshire.



What is your best physical feature? My eyes.

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Salsa, Soy milk, tortillas.

What superstition do you believe/practice?  Hmm...I always say "bless you" if you sneeze?

What color are your bed sheets? Tan plaid.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Bird. Maybe.  It'd be amazing to fly, but I'm terrified of heights. 

Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Yes, but my car has bluetooth.  So I look like I'm talking to myself.

What are your favorite sayings? For years I had, "Smile, it makes people wonder what you're thinking" taped to my computer.

What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? Recently Teenage Dream by Katy Perry has been in my head *every* *morning* when I wake up.  Going a little batty.

If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go? Back.  But not within my own life.  I'd want to see ancient Rome, or the Wild West or something.

What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? I'll go with Air Force One.  Not sure.

How many kids do you plan on having? Two.  Tops. 

If you could kiss anyone who would it be? See above crush.



What do you do when no one is watching? Sigh, probably eat something weird.  Like a jar of pickles.

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? Probably blaze of glory.  I'm assuming the "peacefully" would involve an extended disease, and I'm just not into suffering.

Coffee or Tea  Love coffee.  Black.  Don't gunk it up.

Favorite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert? The seen in concert part is hard...um...saw a bunch of concerts in high school, but don't so much like a lot of those bands now.  We'll go with Weezer?

Have you ever been in love? Duh.

Do you talk to yourself? Of course.  Just not in the car.  That's bluetooth.  ;)

I'd love to see your answers!

2 comments: