Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Price We Pay




Well...the bathroom's not done. We hit more snags than anticipated. A pipe was in the way of the vanity, an outlet was behind the sink and mirror, the toilet seals...oh the toilet seals...the first one was missing the bolts, the second we screwed up, then the 3rd we got in...but I stepped on the 2nd one in the process, which is INCREDIBLY disgusting.




So...we've figured out the pipe situation, the outlet got moved (though we now have a patched drywall area that needs to be sanded and repainted), and the toilet can be used. The grout has been sealed, the room is VERY purple (yay! looks great!), and we're getting close. Still not the "done" we were hoping for, but close.




The price? I'd like to claim that I hurt my foot working, but I'm just a klutz. Fell up the stair between the family and dining rooms and cut it/bruised it badly. Looks nasty, and feels about the same, so I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment