Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend in Review

Ok, so...it's really a bunch of boring stuff and then we went to a Buffett concert. 

Friday?  I was supposed to run 5 miles.  I got home and Chris was already on the patio drinking margaritas.  I decided that was a better idea than running.

Saturday morning?  I got up early and went to the gym.  Did not make it 5 miles.  Did 3 and then lifted.  We then took the dog to the farmer's market, and prepped for the tailgate.  Shammah and Cathy stopped by with her parents because they think they are in love with our little town.  We love people moving here!  Increase the property value!  We are definitely the up-and-coming suburb of Philly.  Though...are we close enough to count as a suburb?

Saturday afternoon/evening?  Buffett tailgate and concert.  Very hot out, but we still had a blast.  We forgot all our decorations, but at least remembered the tents, chairs, cornhole boards, food, and Cathy had leis.  All the important stuff. 


Making sure there's a Jen pic in this round.  :)




We do not know this dude, but he slept in front of us the entire concert, and had to be escourted out by security.  Way to waste a concert ticket!

Sunday?  Pretty generic.  Grocery store, Michael's, Pet Smart, Lowes, chores.  Nutin exciting.  I was SUPPOSED to go golfing for my very first time ever with some friends' husbands, and was super excited, but decided that I had lifted my back too much the day before, and I'd be able to rotate about as much as a tree trunk.  Sigh. 

Well, there you go!

2 comments:

  1. Is that Jimmy Buffett? Because I'm having a serious flashback and its very enjoyable!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I would love to go to a Buffett concert. And crazy that I was in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete