Saturday, August 21, 2010

30 before 30: #20 Painting

#20 was to create a painting I was willing to hang in my own home...and I'm not sure this qualifies.  I decided to try and take the easy route.  I finished a painting of my little brother that I started a couple years ago, and was so enthusiastic about that I let it sit, taped to my board, since then.  I'm not sure how well the tape will even come off.  Anyway, it's done, or at least finished to the point that I'm willing to do.  I just don't like it.  It's not very good, I don't feel strongly about it, and...blah.  So, I might need to paint another to satisfy this requirement, but we'll see how the time works out.  For now, I present #20:

 

1 comment:

  1. You made this? It's really good!

    I just found your blog through Faith, Fitness, Fun blog. Feel free to check out my blog The Nutritionist Reviews too!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete