Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chris has Broken Me

It is inevitable in marriage that we will change and evolve.  Some of interests will grow together, and some will grow apart.  It is all the flux that will be...

Ok, this is really a very shallow post, so I'll drop the pretense.  I don't think I like my hair straight anymore!!!  This is really disheartening because I have fought Chris on not wanting to leave it in its natural, curly state for years!  So...we'll see when I decide that it's time to try it out again, but this may be the last flat-ironing for awhile:


Oh, and see what I mean about hippie maternity wear?  Sheesh.  Anyway, fine.  Chris, YOU WIN.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a pretty natural thing to go back and forth on it. I know I have over the years. At least we have the option - those poor naturally straight girls can't be curly for more than a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete