Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Playing with the Big Kids

This weekend we finally had a gathering of friends over.  It wasn't anything extravagant by any means, but we finally got over the intimidation-factor and, also, lowered our standards a smidge.  Not much.  We still were cleaning like mad men, but the stove wasn't cleaned.  And I still cooked 3 dishes, but one tasted awful (Thanks for pretending it didn't everyone.  I really need to find a new recipe for that dip.) and 3 is definitely on the skimping end for me.  Regardless, it was nice to get back in the game.


Robby was into getting to play with the "big kids", though wasn't the most gracious host.  As you can see above.  Where he is trying to pull Hailey over.  Fortunately Hailey's 10 months old and much more stable than my little man.  Dean is 8 months.  And...Robby's big enough to look like he fits in.  Ridiculous.  He actually outweighs Hailey.


Please try to ignore that every time Chris takes pictures you get excessive cleavage.  It's either that or no pictures.  Sigh.  Someone tell me next time, please.  Robby just likes to hang on shirts.


Hailey also made use of some of the hand-me-down toys that are still too advanced for the Lion.  Well, Dean, too, and once again, Robby got upset because they were crawling all around, playing with the cool stuff, and he was stuck.  I think it's going to motivate him pretty soon.


Until then, he'll just sucker nice people (who bring brownies, too!) into being his support system.  Thanks everyone!  Had a great time!  So obviously today I'm grateful for wonderful friends.

1 comment:

  1. aw I love it! He's huge! I can't believe how big he is!!!!

    ReplyDelete