Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family Resemblance

Immediately after Robby was born, everyone started commenting on how much he looked like Chris.  And I was probably the most vocal of everyone.  But now?  I'm starting to wonder.  You be the judge.

Robby


Katy

 With my little brother



Chris

With his older brother


I'm thinking that while he definitely has Chris's eyes and head shape, there's a lot of me in there.

Ok, and I had to redeem myself since I've posted a bunch of crappy pictures recently.  I'm leaving the house to go to the doctor, so here's me showered and such.  I may be pleased as punch at my progress:

2 comments:

  1. you look great! And idk...I think he's a really good mix of both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - what a CUTIE! Seriously adorable. And how fun to compare your little one to pics of you and your husband at that age.

    ReplyDelete