Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I didn't do a full month of thankfulness on facebook this year (I hear my facebook friends thanking me), so here's 15, as was started by Whitney at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife.

1.  My husband who is so very hardworking and driven.



2.  The fact that he is healthy again and made it into work today!

3.  My fur-babies.

 
4.  The fact that HARPER is healthy again.  Well, as healthy as she'll get.  She's still taking a lot of medicine, but all is good.

5.  The fact that I have NOT gotten sick.  (knocking on wood)  And we're ignoring that I have thrown up twice in 2 days.  So not sick.

6.  That I have a packet of hot chocolate waiting to be made.

7.  That I have plenty of food available to me besides hot chocolate.

8.  That even if it is moldy and aggravating, I have a safe roof over my head and four walls to keep us warm.

9.  That my extended family is coming to my house for Thanksgiving.

10.  That it is Veteran's Day and we can remember the sacrifices so many have made.

11.  That my orchestra sounds truly wonderful this year.  Concert season is coming up!  You should come out to a performance.  They're free and will get you in the Christmas spirit!  The Audubon Symphony Orchestra



12.  For all my supportive friends.

13.  That TWO dear friends have gotten engaged recently to their long-time boyfriends.

14.  That my mother is doing so well!

15.  That it may be "Hate Week" according to my husband, but I haven't had to hear TOO much about Ohio State and Penn State.

2 comments:

  1. 1- I can see up your hubs' nose. That's right. Good thing there are no boogers. :) Secondly, you are such a good sport :) Way to stay positive about everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I like Thankful Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete