Thursday, April 15, 2010

GOOD LUCK CHRIS!!!!

P.E.

Yes, fear should be struck in the hearts of all men.  Chris is taking the Professional Engineering exam tomorrow, so he is home studying before he drives to Delaware for the test.  And by studying, I probably mean working on the patio and cleaning.  The man is an unstoppable force of nature.

I should not be floored by how much work he's put in.  I did take the bar a few times (in a couple states) and can feel the pain.  Actually, much of our courtship was spent in libraries studying for the FE/EIT (engineer in training) exam and the PA bar together.  This time, he's been on his own.  And...I've been a single doggy-mommy.  He studies a minimum of a couple hours a night and pretty solidly on weekends.  We don't go out much at all.  I was requested to limit my activities, even, so that he wouldn't be left alone with crazy dog-lady.

Needless to say, I think he's ready.  He's a smart cookie, has worked hard, and deserves to pass with flying colors.  Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Professional Engineering exam? Now that sounds crazy difficult - but he seems smart and prepared, so I'm sure he'll do great!


    p.s.~ Now I'm bummed I didn't use tie-on horns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to Chris (and sorry I'm a few days late wishing the luck!!)

    ReplyDelete