Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Outrageous Comments During Pregnancy

I count my blessings that I have only had one person touch my belly so far (well, other than my husband), because that will really disturb me.  I just am not a touchy-feely person, so this is going to be tough for me.  I have had my share of comments, though.  Thought I'd share a couple for your amusement.

"I feel bad for your kid, it's always going to wonder what is wrong with its mother." - Must keep person anonymous for my own protection

"You should put the kid on top of a fence and see which way it falls to tell who its going to be a fan of." - Chris's cousin Sean

"It is not up for debate...either it is a PSU fan or it gets sent back!!!!" - Chris


Hmm...all I'm thinking of at this second.  Gonna be a short one!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha wow you're surrounded by very mean people. I would ignore them. I haven't had any negative comments so far- thankfully! On the other hand I just LOVE when people touch my belly!!! I think it was a little weird in the beginning because it's still basically just you, but once you get big and there's someone moving in there, it's soooooo awesome that I love sharing it with someone else. If it was up to me, I'd have my friends' hands on my belly at all times! i do find it crazy how some strangers feel so totally comfortable touching my belly. I don't mind but I can see how people would find that to be intrusive. I had a waitress the other day lean over the breakfast bar and grab my stomach! I giggled, but Jon was in SHOCK! lol

    ReplyDelete