Monday, December 20, 2010

Ode to the Fast Food Burger

(warning...giant dorky moment ahead)

Oh dear, vile, greasy heaven in a bun,
Why do the books all keep you from my babe,
I eat you and I fail to swim or run,
Two times in days consult the astrolabe.




At Wendy's I was quite distressed to find,
New fries were good but they too changed the beef.
My burger was no longer my prime bliss.


At Five Guys times were better in my mind,
Cheeseburger all the way with fries ain't brief,
Too stuffed the Lion said heartburn won't miss.




Ha!  Just had to subject all of you to more bad poetry!  Yes, I had burgers 2 days in a row this weekend.  I'm being SOOOO healthy.  I think the Lion will forgive me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, they changed the beef??? The new fries are good but I liked the old ones better.

    ReplyDelete