1. It is pathetic that it took until 2:00 pm for me to shower and dress.
2. It is REALLY darn tough to take pictures of yourself. How do those teenagers do it? Maybe I need to be making the "duck face".
3. You still can't see much of a bump straight-on.
4. The scarf? I won it from a give-away on Katy's Neverending Story. Isn't it great?
5. The downside of hand-me-downs? You smell like someone else. It's probably technically that I smell like someone else's DETERGENT, but still. Rewashing everything I haven't worn now because it's driving me crazy.
6. My husband rocks. He knew how down I've been and got me flowers. There used to be daisies, too, but I failed to take a picture before they died.
7. Just been awhile since I posted a picture of my girl. Still super skinny, but she's kinda behaved herself today. Got sick on the new carpet once, shredded an egg carton (further), but generally, good. So, I'll be happy with her and take her with me to the post office.