Ok, so this is admittedly a struggle for me today, but I will persevere. Check out The Glamorous Life of a Housewife for everyone's posts.
16. That my company finally got the internet back up.
17. For my counter of "how long since I puked" - only about 2 hours, but hey, it's something
18. That the medicine bottle the dog chewed while I was in the shower was empty.
19. That the bill she destroyed still had the total visible.
20. That my cube neighbor stopped eating cheerios after her third bowl. Maybe the puke counter will last longer now.
21. That we have most of the drywall up.
22. That my parents arrive tomorrow and, hopefully, I will be able to rest with less guilt.
23. That the monthly doctors appointment yesterday was completely uneventful. Still a lovely sounding heartbeat. Yay!
24. Oh, yeah, for the Lion. ;)
25. For Ireland seemingly avoiding their economic crisis. Hoping the rest of the world pulls it together, too!
26. That the garbage men were so kind to take the massive amounts of rotten wood we put out. For about the 10th week in a row.
27. For heavy blankets. I'm cold-blooded, and a relish piling them on in the winter.
28. Rainstorms. Even if they started this whole basement mess, I still love the rain.
29. Tums. 'nuf said.
30. Cheesy movies.
Phew. Made it to 30. Have a great Thursday!