Brown about a pound of ground beef with onions and garlic.
Create a sauce with beef stock, cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
Add sauce, and a can of sliced mushrooms, serve over pasta. How easy was that?
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 2 Tbl. cream cheese
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup beef broth
* 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
1. Break up ground meat into a large skillet, and add onion, mushrooms, garlic powder, and mustard powder. Cook over medium heat until the meat is browned. Drain off excess fat if needed.
2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and beef broth. Stir into beef mixture, and cook over low heat until melted and starting to bubble.
3. Cook pasta. Serve sauce over the noodles.