Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The more things change...

Sorry, still no pictures from Cathy. But I just ran across a great old photo. This is from...wait. I named it 2004 girls, but this was Junior Parents Weekend. Wow. 2002. What babies!!! Just missing everyone, and reminded when Kelle told me this weekend that it was "So great to see (me) having fun". Kind of made me think that perhaps I've turned into a bore? Anyway, it's Quynh (MoH), me, Jen, and Kelle. We all lived in Ireland together the first semester of that year. Quynh and Jen are both married now. And I'm about to be. We've got to live vicariously through you, Kelle! (And, preview, she did a good job this past weekend! :P )

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember seeing this photo or posing for it, but it's a great photo with wonderful memories. Really, what is wrong with my face? Where the hell am I looking? - Quynh

    ReplyDelete