Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Friday Activities

Friday was hectic as everyone started to arrive in town.  The groomsmen had planned on playing another round of golf at a different course, but it was pouring rain and they decided they valued their clubs more than their round.  Plenty of friends and relatives started arriving at my parents' house to help set up for the rehearsal dinner that evening, so we made use of the "many hands make light work" lesson.



I bought all the boys pizza, and then the girls took off to go to lunch and get our nails done.  You know, the important stuff.  Actually, only 2 bridesmaids went, along with some family and one groomsman's wife.  Well, Cathy.  You may recognize her from previous scandalous posts.  Hannah is a teacher and was working because it's REALLY hard for teachers to take Friday's off in May.  Missy is a doctor, and had patients until 3, and then still had to drive from Indianapolis.  Quynh's husband graduated from Georgetown's MBA program that morning (congrats Kyle!!!!) and then they drove from DC to Columbus. 


It takes a better photographer than me to catch Mrs. P smiling.  I swear she does in real life!



Cathy, and my aunts Yvette and Polly.



My cousin (and bridesmaid) Julia and myself.


And finally some nail salon shots:

No comments:

Post a Comment