Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Decorations

Again, apologies for being so quiet, but things continue to be hectic.  On to the post.

Honestly, Chris usually does most of the decorating around here.  This is one area that I am not so Martha Stewart-like.  But he does a fantastic job.  There are small areas where I have hang-ups, so they end up being my job, though.  Such as ornament placement.  But we all have our quirks.  Right?


I also help with the all-important task of baby-distraction.




Chris also did a great job in other rooms, and on the outside, but I don't have the pictures right now.  This is still an improvement over complete silence, right?


And...I'll give you an out-take of a little Santa shoot we may or may not have done.





Robby helping to decorate:





Finally, I leave you with the most unintentionally brilliant part of our decor.  The tree is covered in giant jingle bells, which Robby finds IMMENSELY entertaining.




1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! He's getting cuter and cuter with every picture - I'm not even sure how that's possible.

    ReplyDelete