Monday, July 12, 2010

New Blog: Old State Glory

Big news!

I was noticing that I was getting football and tailgaiting hits here, and, well, we love football, but I don't talk about it all that much.  Then I realized that Chris's musings had picked up some links.  SO...without further ado...I'll talk about the new blog.  It only has 4 posts so far, so it's just getting up and running, and it's certainly not pretty yet, but if you want to hear Chris and I trash talking each other entirely too much, and generally making people concerned for the state of our marriage...I give you:


Obviously, I will be changing the button up soon, and making SUBSTANTIAL changes to the design, but I had to make sure you football fans were getting to the right place!

(Don't worry, MonsterProof isn't going anywhere, we're just separating out the football.)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for the two of you - I hope it's off to a fantastic start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew enough about football to "trash talk". It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete