Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter, a week late

No babies were eating candy.  It's a ploy to get junk for Chris and myself.

I knew I had to give you the Easter preview since it would take me forever to get the photos uploaded.  And, I was right.  Easter was both great and not-so-great.  My parents, brother, and sister-in-law all came to our house.  However, my brother and sister-in-law did not make it til Easter.  Why you ask?  A stomach virus.  Which I now have today.  It isn't as bad as the flu I had a couple months ago, but...I'm still hoping the rest of my house will avoid it.








The only other comment I have is that brunch was fantastic and Robby was a PIG.  He had his own omelet with tomato, ham, and asparagus.  1/2 a piece of French toast.  Roasted broccoli and peppers.  Pasta salad.  Fruit salad.  He would NOT stop eating.  A woman was cracking up because I was in line with him (after the omelet and french toast, mind you) and he kept screaming for food.  I handed him a piece of broccoli.  She laughed and said, "It's great to see a broccoli eater."  He was generally good.  Just hungry.  ;)








3 comments: