Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day? What?

So...I talked to my mother-in-law on Mother's Day?  That's pretty much the extent of the excitement.  My mother was out of phone range on a cruise, and I have not come up with what to get her yet.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  And once upon a time, Chris got me a card from the animals on Mother's Day...but not this year.  He did cook breakfast, but I did the day before...  Anyway.  Kind of a bust.  I did a lot of laundry.  Woo.

This is not going to be a great post, since I'm in less than a great mood, so...quick rundown on the weekend.  Friday night I had about one contraction every hour all night.  Enough that I didn't sleep, not enough to count for anything.  They stopped again, though, and I have only had a couple since.

We spent a lot of time walking the dog, playing in streams, and at the dog park.  She is blissfully still exhausted today.  She even played a lot with another DOG on Saturday.  This is rare, ya'll.  She normally is fully content to hang around humans and obsess over balls, but there was another 1 year old female Shepherd named Heidi that seems to be her new BFF.  Hopefully we run into her again because it did WONDERS for burning energy.

And...since I do not have the dog's energy...I'm actually going to go find myself some coffee.   

2 comments:

  1. Aw Katy. BAD CHRIS> BAD BAD BAD! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better today! And you know I feel your pain on it all. ;)

    ReplyDelete