Monday, June 17, 2013

Week by iPhone

So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon, even if I took a paltry 6 pictures this week.  And...ok, some of them are really weird.  Anyway.  Here they are:


These are in reverse order, so starting in the bottom right: 1) Robby giving me some attitude while reciting his favorite book, 2) Ah, work conference calls, On to Father's Day: 3) Play place at the mall while dad shops for shoes, 4) Um...this is out of order.  My parents were off looking at houses and had Robby with them, and I took a picture of the kitchen.  Go figure.  5) We were on our way to "Day out with Thomas" and Robby had just seen Thomas out the window.  He was PSYCHED.  6) Daddy and Robby riding Thomas.

Maybe I'll get better at this next week.  But, even if I don't, you should check out other people who are fabulous over at Living Like the King's Week by iPhone Blog Hop.

3 comments:

  1. We did the day out with Thomas when they were here in California! It was pretty cool for the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty looks like my Tails. That is a really nice kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay - welcome to the bandwagon!!!! I can't wait to stalk all the photos :) next up - please join instagram :) @mrslltkings

    ReplyDelete