Since I have a bunch of posts in the queue, that I haven't posted because I never upload pictures, and it's been quiet for too long, here's a quick rundown of the past 2 weeks.
- Our Christmas party was a success.
- Christmas shopping is almost done. Christmas WRAPPING is not.
- Chris was too sick for his work Christmas party. That day was awful.
- Robby's gym class session is over. Bummer because of not seeing people anymore that I met, but good in that he really was too young for it. He got pretty good at the trampoline, though.
- I went to bat complaining about our gym's life jacket policy...and their response was trying to get me to teach swim classes. Ha! I actually want to but my certifications are all out of date, and I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars to renew them.
- I was a success at meeting up with people yesterday! This never happens! We hung out with Karen and Kaden at the park (and, even though he's a couple weeks younger, Kaden kicks Robby's butt at going down slides). And then we walked with Laura and Ally.
- I've actually worked out at least a couple times a week for the past couple weeks. Again, doesn't happen. And, amazingly, I can still run 2 miles straight, even though I hadn't run since April. Apparently chasing toddlers keeps you in shape.
I'm sure that was thoroughly uninteresting, but it's proof that I still exist, I suppose.