Monday, June 8, 2009

Take a Chance Challenge


So, the next challenge I plan to participate in is the Take a Chance Challenge. This involves new and innovative ways of either finding a book, or reviewing it. I figure I'll just do the challenges in order. So task number 1:


Random Book Selection. Go to the library. Position yourself in a section such as Fiction, Non-Fiction, Mystery, Children (whatever section you want). Then write down random directions for yourself (for example, third row, second shelf, fifth book from right). Follow your directions and see what book you find. Check that book out of the library, read it and then write about it. (If you prefer, you can do the same at a bookstore and buy the book!)


My plan: I will find a shelving unit and select the bottom row, 10th book. I'll let you know what I end up with!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to visit everyone's blog who signed up for this challenge but I think I missed you ... it has been hard to keep up! I thought there might be 10 people but there are so many more than that. Thanks for telling me what you found in your comment today -- it sounds like a "typing" book!!! Interested to see you post on it! ; )

    ReplyDelete