Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DIIIIRRRRTTTYYYY!!!!

I've commented before that my child is a neat freak.  Well, it's getting a bit scary.  Last week he developed an obsession with the word "dirty".  EVERYTHING is dirty. 

Something falls on the floor?  DIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTYYYYY. 

Crumbs on his hands?  DDDIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY. 

And then we were painting our kitchen cabinets, and I had dried paint on my hands.  I walked over to him.  He backed away from me like I was a zombie about to eat his brains, screaming, "Dirty, dirty, dirty".  Chris couldn't stop laughing.  We are getting a little concerned that this could be more than a stage.  Hope not.

I don't have any GREAT video of him saying it, but at least he does a couple times in this one.  Really, if you don't want a filthy house?  Don't take your pantry door off to paint and then let a toddler loose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment